We might be on track to getting some technology in the schools to encourage fitness! We have a 50/50 mix of mac and pc schools in our districts and so having Apple forge this trail, we might see some action on the schools that use Apple.
- This is from a patent filing by Apple
- Includes four components:
- iTunes-like application
- Hardware-based heart rate and physiological sensors
- Rewards tracker
- Facilitate synchronous group activities
- Interview process that looks at fitness level and goals, health history, and non-health questions.
- Provides a profile with fitness regime based on interview
- Would work with iPods and other hardware sensors