Teacher Productivity Tools – Must Haves!
There are classroom tools and there are productivity tools. Some may overlap but this list is mostly for general teacher productivity.
- Evernote (Take and organize your notes)
- Skitch (Annotate your notes)
- Penultimate (For those who still like to write – uploads to Evernote)
- Feedly (Read and organize your blogs)
- Twitter (Communications with other teachers and ed tech folks)
- WordPress (Share your thoughts and knowledge with the world)
- Blogger works great if you are a Google user
- Moodle (Your online classroom)
- Pintrest (Get great classroom ideas and save great ideas for later)
- Jing (Capture and annotate screenshots and screencasts)